[opencms-dev] user lists?

Technology Operations techops at thedoleco.com
Thu Nov 20 16:11:06 CET 2008

that is perfect! so i am at a small start up website where we are developing
content from ground up. we will have text as well as audio/video content...
i dont have any cms staff right now and my mandate is to provide a cms...
so, i want to familiarize myself with the tool... where do i start? i did
search google for good articles but have not found anything that lays it out
for me yet... so please help! :-)
Thanks so much!