[opencms-dev] user lists?

Martin Höller martin.hoeller at xss.co.at
Thu Nov 20 16:45:54 CET 2008

Usually, starting a new thread for a new question with an appropriate
subject improves your chance to get answers...

Anyway, a good point for starting with OpenCms is the documentation coming
it. Just go through it.
Another good starting point is it's wiki page at
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/

And, did you search the archives of this list? I remember this question
being asked before.

hth,
- martin