[opencms-dev] Multilanguage pages with 7.0.5

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Nov 26 18:01:37 CET 2008

Hi Stéphane,

folders in general can't be defined as siblings, but all file resources
beneath a language folder could be defined as siblings, additionally you
have to define the locale property (under advanced button) on each
locale folder and extend the locale definitions for French in
opencms-system.xml file (de and en exist already):

<localesconfigured>
        <locale>en</locale>
        <locale>de</locale>
        <locale>fr</locale>
</localesconfigured>

Best,
Arash

--
Free OpenCms WSF 7 Standalone bundle for newbies and experts
<http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=144>