[opencms-dev] WebDav/Synchronisation problem/Eclipse Ganymede (3.4.1)

EdKpnPlanet e.doppenberg at kpnplanet.nl
Wed Nov 26 21:23:04 CET 2008

Dear everyone,
                     I am using recently Eclipse Ganymede to speed-up development using Opencms (version 6.2.2., 7.0.3 up to the latest 7.0.5) for several projects.
Everything works well. However the synchronisation does not work as promised for WebDav or FTP connections. It does work for cvs resources.
If I select WebDav, the following error message appears:

Plug-in org.eclipse.team.webdav was unable to load class org.eclipse.team.internal.webdav.ui.subscriber.WebDavSynchronizeWizard.
org/eclipse/team/internal/ui/synchronize/SubscriberParticipantWizard

Does anyone have a clue what's wrong?

Kind regards, Ed