[opencms-dev] WebDav/Synchronisation problem/Eclipse Ganymede (3.4.1)

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Wed Nov 26 21:59:43 CET 2008

Hi Ed,

I had the same error message.

You have to install the newest WebDAV Plugin, wich is Version 3.1.100.v
.something.

You can find it here (With Eclipse Update Tool):
<http://update.eclipse.org/updates/3.2> http://update.eclipse.org/updates/3.2

You should uninstall the previous version before installing the new one.

But still I can't upload . (see my recent post)

Bernd