[opencms-dev] WebDav/Synchronisation problem/EclipseGanymede (3.4.1)

EdKpnPlanet e.doppenberg at kpnplanet.nl
Wed Nov 26 23:11:06 CET 2008

Hallo Bernd,
                  Thanks for the tip. It is working fine now.

Now your problem.

I suppose you are using Apache 2.2.x .

Some suggestions:

1. Did you suppress the suffix opencms/opencms. If you did, did you take the appropriate action in Apache's config file to pass through request for WebDav?

2. Can you access ../opencms/webdav using a brouwser?

regards Ed