[opencms-dev] Publishing a project includes non-project files

Martin Wunderlich mwunderlich at salesforce.com
Thu Nov 27 10:52:33 CET 2008

Hi all,

Has anyone else come across this odd and somewhat risky behaviour in OpenCms 6: I have just published a whole project and for some reason a whole bunch of files was included, that weren't part of this project. Any idea why that might be? I check the file list of this project in the admin view, but the non-project published files weren't there. Is this a known issue or a new bug or just me?

Cheers,

Martin