[opencms-dev] missing context menu on deleted files in offline project

Herchl Peter (QBL IT EA) Peter.Herchl at qimonda.com
Fri Nov 28 10:38:43 CET 2008

Hello everyone behind OpenCMS-dev,

I have a problem with file inconsistency or state. In offline project I can see some files(both folders and files) that are deleted, but they are not published, and no context menu is displayed when I right-click on them(on other files this works). So I am unable to get rid of these files. In online project, they seem that exist, but when I click on file, page not found is displayed in frontend or when I click on folder nothing happens...
Have you already had such an issue? Please help.

Best regards,

Peter Herchl