[opencms-dev] CMSWidget to use a structured content type

Chuck Mysak chuck.mysak at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 13:24:51 CET 2008

Hello all,

Can you please point me to the right class inside the org.opencms.widgets
that could allow me to edit a structured content file? What I need to do is
edit a structured content file from the Admin view. I was using
CmsWidgetDialog,
but I have to manually create all the widgets inside the dialog
corresponding to the fields, and I couldn't find a way to make the dialog
behave like the editor (minoccurs, maxoccurs, along with the + buttons in
the right side of the widget).

Thank you,

Chuck.