[opencms-dev] Setting the default locale in Opencms

Martin Wunderlich mwunderlich at salesforce.com
Tue Dec 2 16:02:48 CET 2008

Hi guys,

I am just playing around with the locale handling features in Opencms 6. I have created one multilingual file, which is replicated as a sibling to the folders/URLs for each locale. The correct content is then pulled out based on the locale property on the folder.
However,  I was wondering, if it is possible to set a default locale (possibly as a site-wide property), so that for instance the fr-FR content is shown when no content is found for fr-CA. Is that feasible?

Cheers,

Martin