[opencms-dev] Hiding XML content types and templates from user group

Nick Straguzzi nick.straguzzi at credosystems.com
Sat Dec 6 03:19:47 CET 2008

Florian, Arash:  Much thanks to both of you for helping me with these issues.  Slowly but surely I am making progress.  Now if anyone can still explain why a user created underneath a sub-OU (rather than the root OU) will not see the "online" project in his Project DDLB in the workplace.....  :-)

Regards,

Nick Straguzzi

--- quoted message below ---

Nick Straguzzi schrieb:

> (1) hide their custom XML content types from one another, so that when
> they click "New..." and select "Structured Content", they only see
> their own content types and not the others'.

You can set the property "restypes.available" to each site so that it only contains the resource types you grant the user to see.

This page contains additional hints:
http://opencms-wiki.org/Customizability_for_Several_Clients

Regards
Florian