[opencms-dev] write permissions only for resources contained in a folder (not the folder itself)

davidino damatra at libero.it
Sun Dec 14 11:45:28 CET 2008

Hi all!

I want to have a folder that could not be moved, copied, renamed or have its
properties changed by a particular user.

But I also want all the resources contained in this folder to be writable,
movable, removable,.... from this user. And this user should also be able to
add a new resources to this folder.

The problem is the following:

if I give write permission to the folder, the user can write, move, create,
... resources in the folder but can also change the name ( properties,...)
of the folder itself.

if I don't allow write permissions to the folder, I have to set write
permission on all resources contained in the folder: in this way, however,
the user cannot create a new resource but only modify the already present
resources

How to face this problem?

Thanks