[opencms-dev] hide advanced button in properties dialog

davidino damatra at libero.it
Sun Dec 14 11:49:02 CET 2008

Hi all!

I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent the advanced button to show up
when editing properties for a resource or at least a way to preventing the
update of these advanced properties (for users that are not admistrators or
projectmanagers)

I found that in opencms-workplace.xml there is the
enableadvancedpropertytabs node but from the docs I read it seems only to
hide the Shared Properties Tab.

Have I to write my custom DialogHandler and related jsp only to hide this
button?

Could someone shed some light? :)