[opencms-dev] HowTo StaticExport for noobs

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Fri Jan 16 11:28:26 CET 2009

Hi

I'm new with the notions of export. I'de like to export my site, where
I've a lot of custom xmlcontent (not using xmlpage) usinge templates in
/system... For example to write all my site on a CD... I've tried to
understand the documentation on static export, I've made some changes on
my config' files, but now, OpenCms is opening without css and images
(...), and when I click on Administration > Database management > Start
Static Export, all my site files appears in Exporting Template Resources
... with the message in green 404!!! And I can't find my site anywhere
under /opencms.

Is there someone who can write a very trivial tutorial to export a site?

I'm using OpenCms 7.0.5, Apache Tomcat/5.0.30, and Apache Version 1.3

Thanks.