[opencms-dev] Image Scaling doesn't work

Marwedel Frank Frank.Marwedel at sycor.de
Mon Jan 19 11:11:50 CET 2009

Hi Alex,
it took me a while to find out and test.
The short answer: It didn't work!

I have the x-Libraries installed (even an X-Server is installed now), I set the headless-parameter,
I increased heap to 380MB, added the tomcat user temporarily to the root and users groups, nothing helped.

In the tomcat-Logfiles it seems that there is a Problem with "The Apache Tomcat Native library".
It seems that my other post from yesterday got lost and now I don't have the exact error message.

Anyway, some Ideas?

Is it likely that it's related to the server memory?
My system: Strato VServer >512MB RAM (mostly something around 700 MB), Suse 10.3, Java 1.6.0 u11, Tomcat 5.5, OpenCms 7.0.5

Regards,
Frank

_______________________________
Dipl.-Biol.