[opencms-dev] Image Scaling doesn't work

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Jan 19 17:57:54 CET 2009

> In the tomcat-Logfiles it seems that there is a Problem with
> "The Apache Tomcat Native library".

AFIAK this message is not related to image scaling and can be ignored.

> Is it likely that it's related to the server memory?

Depends on the image size. Larger images will need more memory. But with low
memory it should at least work for smaller images (e.g. 640 x 480 px). If it
does not work at all, there is likely some sort of configuration issue.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior