[opencms-dev] Maven project

Cristina Hernández Sánchez cris_maco at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:06:37 CET 2009

Hi,

I didn't explain very well,... ;) so, I write the steps I did:

1.- Import module into OpenCms workplace
2.- change the parent pom and vfs:sync
3.- refresh eclipse workspace

But when I do that in my modules (not opencms modules), it works fine, but when I try this with opencms modules I can't because the error I tell you. I don't know why but sometimes this error appears with new modules that I've created with OpenCms (from Administration). Maybe is better if I try to create another project like system, i'll try and later I'll tell the news.

Thank you very much.