[opencms-dev] Maven project

Cristina Hernández Sánchez cris_maco at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:22:28 CET 2009

Everything is working very well. but I want to try something and I don't know if this plug-in could help me or not. What I want is modify some classes from OpenCms jar (for example CmsObject), but i want to do it after deploying the war. is there any sentence to compile the class, generate opencms.jar and upload to my server??? I want to do it with the maven-opencms plugin. is there any way to "synchronize" the opencms classes???

thank you very much