[opencms-dev] Audio File Upload??

Nicole Pitts Pitts at audits.ga.gov
Thu Jan 29 18:31:20 CET 2009

Hello!

 I have an issue that we need to find out about really soon. We are trying to upload an audio file (.asf) to our OpenCms program so that we can publish it to our department's web portal.

Can someone help me with this issue? Can OpenCms support and audio file?

Thanks for your time!

Georgia Audits made the following annotations on Thu Jan 29 2009 12:31:27

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then deleting it.
Thank you for your cooperation.