[opencms-dev] Is it possible to..

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Feb 1 10:48:47 CET 2009

I don't think that this is possible. Opencms will need to transform
links into its own form for things like the link checking to work so in
a sense it has to change the representation of links and adjust them to
their internal form.

If you want links to be left alone, then it's best to have these links
use a slightly different domain name than the domain name that is
configured for your opencms site. This should cause opencms to leave
your links alone

Regards
Christian