[opencms-dev] 7.0.5 FileUploadApplet Error

Brett Sheeran brett.sheeran at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:53:47 CET 2009

7.0.5 FileUploadApplet Error

Hi,

We are currently unable to use FileUploadApplet to upload files to the
virtual file system. Can anyone offer advice on how we might fix this
issue please? Details as follows.

Since we upgraded from 7.0.4 to 7.0.5, we cannot upload files using
the FileUploadApplet. This is *not* a proxy or port access issue. The
issue occurs when I connect directly to the server using a browser
*on* the server. There is no error message appearing in the page or
logs, however still OpenCMS fails upload the file.

The problem seems to be related to a servlet filter we use called
mobilityFilter in an application called "Mobile Interaction Server".
The servlet filter parses JSP files and if I remove reference to
mobilityFilter from web.xml *then*, the upload will work.

I ran Java console while attempting the upload and captured the
following error message:
2/02/2009 16:23:32 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
isRedirectNeeded
INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled
An error has occurred on the server:
HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily