[opencms-dev] Image-src in HTML-Gallery?

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Fri Feb 6 18:19:29 CET 2009

Hi Oliver,

it's also enough to use the absolute url starting from
/opencms/opencms/system/... ( no need to input the domain
http://mysite.com).

Note: If you don't put the /opencms/opencms/ it will also work and the
editor will automatically add the right app context path, but the
htmlgallery preview then doesn't work properly. (assuming you kept the
standard config of app context and servlet mapping /opencms/opencms/)

HTH,
Mathias