[opencms-dev] Publish Directly: OK-Button sometimes inactive

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Feb 7 09:09:06 CET 2009

Since a while now, we have the problem that in the publishing dialogue
for the direct publish function, the Ok button is sometimes greyed out
without any clear reason. Cancelling and trying again to publish the
resource will after a few attempts bring up the dialogue with an enabled
Ok-Button.

Has anybody else witnessed this behavior?
We're on 7.0.5 but had the same problem before when using 7.0.3.

Best Regards
Christian