[opencms-dev] Static Export for DownloadGallery

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Mon Feb 9 23:42:34 CET 2009

Hello Everyone

I have a couple of downloadgalleries where some files can be pretty big
150-200mb. I thought it might be a good idea to export those files to
the filesystem rather than storing them in the database. Anyhow, when I
start a static export from Administation a lot of folders get exported
(even though I havent set the "export" property) but the
downloadgalleries I want to export, nothing happens. I know that I
probaly have to add the *.rar ending to the configuration but the *.zip
are also ignored.

Or do I miss something understanding of how this export works?

Thanks