[opencms-dev] OpenCms on 2 Servers

Vahe Momjian m_vahe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 18:19:44 CET 2009

Hello Everyone.

Have anyone before such an Example of using same OpenCms database and 2 App servers that are working with the same DB.

The meaning is that one server is used for online public access, and there will be no admin part on it.
And the second one will be for development.

It this possible?

And if it is not poosible then , How to make the the both servers to work each with own DB, but having the same content on it, so when I delete one Structured content the second one will also be deleted.

I have found Alkacon OCEE Cluster Package, will this give me some solution?

Thank you.