[opencms-dev] Help Static Export - opencms-importexport.xml

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Feb 20 17:25:17 CET 2009

Hi Andrea

if you want to export only some resources then the following should also work, instead of fiddling with RegExps:
- Set the file system property "export" to "false" for the folder that contains your files
- Set the same file system property to "true" for only the file that you want to be exported
- Configure your export settings so that the folder that contains your file gets exported

This should do the trick and cause opencms to export only your one file - in this case probably the xml sitemap for your site

hth
Christian