[opencms-dev] Help Static Export - opencms-importexport.xml

Andrea Puddu docpuddu at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 25 14:52:23 CET 2009

Hi Christian,
thanks a lot for your suggestion, it make sense.

However I think that working on the export property would have an
unwanted "side-effect".

Following my example case if I set export 'false' for

/sites/mysite/

I would have the inheritance of export modified for the subfolders of mysite (subtree).

I guess I can re-set every export property of the child folders of mysite so that export= 'true' and thus rebuild the "export chain" for the subtree.

So the question still remain: why can't export a single file by static export regex/rule? (ref. opencms-importexport.xml)

Any idea about it?
Thanks!
   Andrea

Andrea Puddu