[opencms-dev] Please Give the Reasone?

Carl Alex Friis Nielsen cfn at kb.dk
Mon Feb 23 14:25:53 CET 2009

The problem IS that the type id's can't be found in the configuration while resources with that type id's
exist.

I have seen this happen if I create some resources of a given type, and then delete the module defining
The type (or remove the type definition from the module).

I think the easiest way to identify the offending resources is to log onto the database and use SQL
to find the resources having the invalid id's.

Cheers,

Carl