[opencms-dev] Please Give the Reasone?

Ashutosh a.kumar at webdirekt.com
Mon Feb 23 14:57:50 CET 2009

Thanks Carl

I have visited MySql5.0.x and found table named "cms_offline_resources"
where all offline resources entry are presents ,But Id of the resources
are in encrypted form like: "4f4ef963-01a9-11de-ac8a-001cc0864035" so i
am unable to search ID like "40"
 so please suggesed me to find out the efficient solution of this problem
i am a new one for opencms.For that i will very -very thankful to you
OR "May I RE CONFIGURE THE WHOLE SETUP??" Because we highly need of Export
Functionality.

Thanks
Ashutosh