[opencms-dev] Please Give the Reasone?

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Feb 24 07:38:50 CET 2009

Ashutosh ha scritto:
> Thanks Carl
>
> I have visited MySql5.0.x and found table named "cms_offline_resources"
> where all offline resources entry are presents ,But Id of the resources
> are in encrypted form like: "4f4ef963-01a9-11de-ac8a-001cc0864035"
This ID is the ID of the individual resource.
> so i
> am unable to search ID like "40"
>  so please suggesed me to find out the efficient solution of this problem
> i am a new one for opencms.For that i will very -very thankful to you
> OR "May I RE CONFIGURE THE WHOLE SETUP??" Because we highly need of Export
> Functionality.

You need to search for a resource TYPE 40.
At least in the past, somebody must have added a resource type with the
internal ID 40. Then resources seem to have been created for this
resource type. Then it seems like the information for this resource type
was deleted or changed.

If you can not find anything in the database, then you could also try to
look at your files in opencms and try to see which filees have strange
icons or a strange resource type name. For these, you could try to
change the type of the file in opencms.

Best REgards
Christian