[opencms-dev] Please help me today....Error trying to add a item

vespucio sotormcf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:26:43 CET 2009

Hello,
i have a problem...i have in the right menu, a list of last news....when i
try to add a new "noticia"(my own structured content) ,the editor goes blank
and i cant do anything with opencms....
i dont know what's the problem...2 days before i did it without
problems....i  didn't change any xml....
this is the exception : org.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceException

in other project in the same OpenCms i can do it....

Please if you could help me today.....im going crazy