[opencms-dev] offline problems

Oliver Berse oliver.berse at snsconsulting.de
Fri Mar 6 13:45:30 CET 2009

Hello,

I have a new site with opencms 7.0.4. The site works well except three
annoying problems for the opencms users:

1. Every click on any link in opencms produces an empty popup window
with the following url in the status bar:
http://mysite/system/workplace/views/explorer/tree_files.jsp?rootloaded=true&resource=%2Fde%2F
It makes it impossible to select a file or directory in the filetree
popup (for move/rename etc.).

2. Non admin users can not see offline pages with direct edit buttons.
After editing a page and clicking on the filename they get just the
online view. I guess this is a problem with user permissions, but where
can I fix this?

3. Files uploaded in any system path (some gallery for example) are
saved in the project path last selecetd (with and without upload
applet). The mentioned popup makes it impossible to move the uploaded
file to the correct directory.

This problems make the system nearly unusable. Any ideas?

thanks in advance,
Oliver
--

SHAKEN not STIRRED
Consulting GmbH & Co. KG

Weidenallee 10 b
D-20357 Hamburg
Telefon: +49 (0)40 411118-0
Telefax: +49 (0)40 411118-88
http://www.snsconsulting.de/

Sitz und Registergericht Hamburg, HRA 104659
Geschäftsführer: André Firmenich