[opencms-dev] offline problems

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri Mar 6 16:50:22 CET 2009

Hi all,

I am also having problems with the empty popup window described here, and would appreciate any specific tips from users who've experienced this before. Has anybody pinpointed exactly what causes this popup issue?

The popup problem started after configuring a multisite OpenCms with removed ":8080" and "/opencms/opencms"-prefix parts of the URL. (The mod_jk and mod_rewrite approach, mostly based on Sebastian Himberger's how-to.)

Like Oliver says, all filetree popup widows (e.g. VFS widget) are useless while the problem exists. However, the popup problem seems to go away, while in the current session, after attepmting to use the VFS widget - e.g. attempting to create a hyperlink while editing a file in the VFS.

I'm experiencing identical issues related to this problem on both a Linux box running OpenCms 7.0.5 and my WinXP Pro laptop running OpenCms 7.0.4 (both versions are running in an Apache / Tomcat environment).

All the best,
Paul