[opencms-dev] Problems setting up OpenCMS

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Tue Mar 10 07:55:04 CET 2009

Gregor,

If you cannot fix it by other means, I would suggest you to
modify /src-setup/org/opencms/setup/CmsSetupBean.java, change
int timeout = 5000;
int timeout = 8000;
and rebuild opencms-setup.jar as we did in Chinese version.

Good luck,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2009-03-09一的 22:39 +0100,Gregor Schneider写道: