[opencms-dev] Problems setting up OpenCMS

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Mar 10 23:38:32 CET 2009

Hi Gregor

if you get this message in the log, then most of the installation seems
to have run through.
I don't know why the setup wizard won't let you continue, but if your
logs contain messages saying that modules were imported (judging from
the line number 18467 or the last messages, quite a few imports seem to
have happened), then just try to edit your opencms.properties and set
the wizard.enabled property to false and restart opencms through your
servlet container.

After that it should be possible to just start opencms. The default
login url is
http://<servername>:<serverport>/opencms/opencms/system/login/index.html

After importing all your modules, the only thing left that the wizard
does is to let you know that it's finished and to disable the setup
wizard so that normal opencms operations can take over, so hopefully
this workaround should give you a complete and working installation.

Best Regards
Christian