[opencms-dev] webdav & resource types

Markus Grabner grabner at icg.tugraz.at
Sat Mar 21 22:53:20 CET 2009

	Hi!

    Is it possible to modify resources of type "plain" via webdav? I tried two
different webdav clients (cadaver and konqueror), I can browse the VFS,
upload new and delete existing "plain" resources, but it is not possible to
modify (i.e., overwrite) a "plain" resource (the client reports a successful
operation, but the content is unmodified). Other resource types (e.g., "jsp"
and "xmlpage") are not affected and can be updated via webdav as expected.

Is there a configuration entry to explicitly enable webdav modification
of "plain" resources? I couldn't find any resource type specific notes in the
opencms webdav documentation.

	Thanks & kind regards,
		Markus

--
Markus Grabner - Computer Graphics and Vision
Graz University of Technology, Inffeldgasse 16a/II, 8010 Graz, Austria