[opencms-dev] Context menu doesn't work if installing OpenCms 7.0.5 in MS SQL Server

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Mon Mar 23 13:22:39 CET 2009

Hello Huy.

The context menu do not work in 7.0.5 with MS SQL server

You have two options :
 - download opencms source files and replace
/opencms/src/org/opencms/db/mysql/query.properties with version from the cvs

- try patched opencms with JPA driver from sf.net -
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=241958&package_id=294665&release_id=661526
.The JPA driver works well with MS SQL server.

Best regards
Georgi