[opencms-dev] Problem with OpenCMS 7.0.5 workplace !

Le Bach bachlv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:12:10 CET 2009

Dear All,

Please can anyone help me with this problem:

- I have just installed OpenCMS 7.0.5 on Tomcat 6.0 with Database MS SQL
2005. Installation runned well but when I logged into Workplace as Admin, I
could not use my right click, it seems to be disabled. Then I tested with
MySQL 5.0 and found nothing wrong. Please see details in the attachment.

I also used versions 6.2.3 and 7.0.4 before and have never met the problem.

Does anyone have experience with this, did I make something wrong ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Bach