[opencms-dev] OpenCms - decision tree solution/module

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Mon Mar 23 14:14:17 CET 2009

In OpenCms, you can put all the questions of a test in an xmlcontent
file, define the entry conditions, leaving conditions and etc. for each
question in the file. And then you can use a jsp to control the flow in
frontend (the decision tree in your words). When a user completes the
test, the answers can be stored in OpenCms.

The additional pros is that the data is separated from analytic
algorithms. Along with the data accumulated, you can improve your
algorithm engine gradually.

Good luck,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2009-03-23一的 18:15 +0530,Kesarkar, Dipak写道: