[opencms-dev] Display of external xml content

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Tue Mar 24 17:54:13 CET 2009

Hi,

I got some XML files with corresponding xsl files which I need to display in
an OpenCms-created site. I have a solution so far with custom jsp pages which
works well (using the xml taglib from sun [1]).

But I wonder if it's possible to put my xml files in the vfs? I guess with the
j2ee-xml taglib it's then not possible to access them anymore... except if I
open them as an URL, which I would like to avoid if possible.

Is there a possibility to open them from the vfs as cmsresource?

Best regards,
Yves

[1] <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/xml" prefix="x" %>