[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.5 crashes with high load

Nacho Fernández Orellana nacho.fernandez.orellana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:16:29 CET 2009

Hi Christian

Thanks for the quick and extensive response. We have already applied flex
cache and it didn't dramatically improved performance. As for static export,
our page is heavily dynamic, including a calendar to select days and events
and so on, and therefore static export is but the last option.

As for Alkacon's commercial module package I'm afraid right now the budget
wouldn't allow that. I'll investigate about query cache possibilities in
Oracle to see if I can get some improvement in that direction.

Thank you again for all your insights into this issue (and your great
general contribution to this list as well), I'm sure they wil be helpful for
many other users too. Greetings,

Nacho Fernandez.