[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0.5 crashes with high load

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Fri Mar 27 18:04:32 CET 2009

In a common installation of OpenCms, a user requests a page through
Apache - Tomcat - OpenCms - Database

If I want to tune the system, I would consider
1. OpenCms static export as much as possible and use Apache to serve the
request directly

2. Increase Tomcat's memory

3. Optimize OpenCms Flexcache

4. Optimize algorithm to fetch content

5. Increase database connection pool

6. Optimize database cache

7. Optimize database scripts

For OpenCms 7.0.x, one or two Oracle scripts can be improved to fetch
page list at least ten times faster.

Have a nice weekend,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2009-03-26四的 18:44 +0000,Jonathan Woods写道: