[opencms-dev] External link to same host:port

Pere Torrodellas ptorrodellas at fihoca.com
Mon Mar 30 10:07:23 CEST 2009

Hello Adrian, thanks very much for your suggestion.

I hope, though, that someone knows how to do it without having to revert to coding, because it's something that seems pretty normal: to directly define an EXTERNAL link with an URL in the form needed to access the EXTERNAL resource without interference from OpenCMS.

Regards,

Pere