[opencms-dev] Re ason: VFS target resource was already included earlier.

Mathias Lin | SYSVISION mail at mathiaslin.com
Fri Apr 3 03:44:13 CEST 2009

Hi Beejal,

you include the body in it's own definition, kind of recursive.
Don't put the cms:include tag of the 'body' element between the cms:template
tag of it.

In case you actually don't need templates (from the template is seems you
don't really need them), just use the cms:contentshow tag
<cms:contentshow element="Body" />

Mathias

Beejal Kamdar wrote:

>    <cms:template element="body">
>    <cms:include element="body" editable="true"/>
>    </cms:template>
> When I try to execute this template with an include for editable, it
> gives me the error as :
>
> javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.ServletException: VFS
> target resource "/system/modules/com.mavericklabel.frontend.maverick/
> templates/testTemplate" was already included earlier.
> Reason: VFS target resource "/system/modules/
> com.mavericklabel.frontend.maverick/templates/testTemplate" was
> already included earlier.
>
> If I remove the include statement <cms:include element="body"
> editable="true"/>, then it executes and works fine but does not show
> up the editable section.
>
> I went through a lot of documentation but couldn't figure out the
> reason for this error. I want an editable section to be displayed
> through my JSP template. Can anyone please help me to get out of this.

-----
Mathias Lin
SYSVISION Ltd., China
http://www.sysvision.com