[opencms-dev] Re ason: VFS target resource was already included earlier.

Beejal Kamdar beejal.k at mavericklabel.com
Fri Apr 3 18:16:43 CEST 2009

Hi Mathias,

Thank You for the response.

1. If I do not put the cms:include tag of the 'body' element between
the cms:template tag, then the   page gets displayed but I do not get
the editable section in that page.
My requirement is to get the editable section on this page. Is there
any other way I can get the direct editable section in my page?

2. If I use <cms:contentshow element="Body" />, I get the following
error:

   javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Tag "contentshow" without
required parent tag found.
   Reason: Tag "contentshow" without required parent tag found.

Also if it is mandatory to use cms:contentload with cms:contentshow,
because my current     resource is not a XML resource. So I think
right now I can not use cms:contentload.

Beejal