[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7.5 Release Date

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Mon Apr 6 15:11:28 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

OpenCms 7.5 will most likely be released in June 2009 at the OpenCms
Days in Cologne Germany http://www.opencms-days.org. I have corrected
the wiki entry.

Regards Tobias H.

--
Tobias Herrmann

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org