[opencms-dev] minor bugfix

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Tue Apr 7 04:46:07 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am fairly new to opencms and also have a brand new email address in my new
job! :-)

I found out that the widget demo and bookmark content type in the online
distro of 7.0.5 is broken. The opencms-modules.xml refers to the path to
content type definitions as /sites/default/documentation instead of
/sites/default/alkacon-documentation. I fixed this in my local install. Do I
need to fix this in the CVS server? or else, how can I contribute to fix
this or perhaps open a bugfix request?

Thank you and looking forward to opencms.

Tim Daschner
VS Dole corp.