[opencms-dev] XML Content Editor Not Saving Special Characters Correctly

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Thu Apr 16 17:26:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

you touched some OpenCms JSPs. Are these OpenCms JSPs part from the OpenCms core?

If yes, please download the latest stable OpenCms version from http://www.opencms.org/en/download/ and please install this OpenCms version as a second OpenCms installation.

Can you reproduce your problem in this OpenCms installation?

So you can exclude, that any changes you made in your first OpenCms installation are responsible for your problem.

Kind regards,

--
Mario Jäger

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Mario Jäger
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-17
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: m.jaeger at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Visit OpenCms Days 2009 Conference and Expo
June 15 to June 16 2009 in Cologne, Germany
http://www.opencms-days.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613