[opencms-dev] Folder Synchronization Exclusion lists?

Nikolas Lotz nlotz at nde.ag
Thu Apr 23 11:55:35 CEST 2009

I'll try to find the time to write a clean patch that
allows configuration of the files to be excluded from
synchronization. I'm not quite sure where to put the
configuration. Maybe a new node in opencms-system.xml
called 'synchronization' ?

Any ideas besides filtering by filename ?

--
Nikolas Lotz                            voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : nlotz at nde.ag

        Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
          Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                  Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                   USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983