[opencms-dev] fckeditor adjustments

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri May 15 11:41:56 CEST 2009

We are presently still using 6.2.3 in production  but I'd like to
switch to 7.0.5 soon.

One stumbling block for our secretaries who are doing (wysywyg) page
editing is the page editor (fckeditor). Not do much for the secretaries
themselves but to the people having to tidy up the stuff

It seems to generate non XHTML conformant and deprecated code
(blockquotes).

Where can this be adjusted (e.g. that a TABLE doesn't contain a height
attribute)?

Can I expect some improvements on FCKEditor also when switching to 7.0.5?